Private Shopping Appointments
Please email us to request your slot. We will send you a purchase link (either for a credit card or paypal) and you can reserve your 45 minute spot.
YOU DO NOT NEED AN APPOINTMENT TO SHOP HERE. WE ARE OPEN TO THE PUBLIC DURING NORMAL BUSINESS HOURS.
SCHEDULING AN APPOINTMENT MEANS THAT YOU WILL BE THE ONLY CUSTOMERS IN THE STORE.
YOU MAY BRING UP TO 7 PEOPLE WITH YOU FOR A TOTAL OF 8 IN YOUR PARTY.
- Appointment slots cost $25 and will be credited towards any purchase made in the shop during your appointment. This will NOT be refunded if you skip your appointment or don't make a purchase while you're here. We are giving you an amount of our time and not allowing other customers in the shop while you're here, this fee covers the time spent if no purchase is made or you do not show up. Any purchase less than $25 will be on credit from your reservation fee and any remaining balance will NOT be refunded. If you need to reschedule, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will move your appointment time if the desired slot is still available.
- An appointment means that you have 45 minutes from when your scheduled time begins and ends promptly 45 minutes after it began. If you show up 20 minutes late to your appointment, that means you only have 25 minutes left in your appointment time.
- You will be wearing a mask the entire time you're in our shop. There will be no entry without doing so, and you will be told to leave if you take your mask off or if it's worn improperly. This means over your mouth AND your nose the entire time. (We know that our customers aren't morons and know how to wear a mask, we just went through some parts of the state recently that people apparently don't know how to wear a mask and it made us nervous.)
- Upon entering the shop you will sanitize your hands with the hand sanitizer provided. There will be no entry without doing so.
- As stated above, we are allowing up to eight (8) customers in each time slot, this includes any children you are bringing. We ask that you keep your children closer to you than you might normally, as to help them not touch too many surfaces if not supervised.
- We must demand that your time is ended when scheduled so we have enough time in the shop by ourselves to clean and sanitize, take a bathroom break if needed, or take a bite of whatever food we're trying to finish throughout the day. So please wrap up your shopping at least 40 minutes into your visit, if not earlier, so we have time to check you out within your appointment time.
- Rules are subject to change. We reserve the right to refuse entry to anyone who is not willing to adhere to these guidelines. This isn't a public space, you don't have a right to enter without following our rules.
The photo is of a garage we drove past up in Andersonville on Clark St. We don't know who's garage it is, who painted it, but we will give credit if someone tells us who's responsible for it.