- Accepting an appointment means that you have the 45 minutes from when your scheduled time begins and ends promptly 45 minutes after it began. If you show up 20 minutes late to your appointment, that means you only have 25 minutes left in your appointment time.
- You will be wearing a mask the entire time you're in our shop. There will be no entry without doing so, and you will be told to leave if you take your mask off. This means over your mouth AND your nose the entire time. (We know that our customers aren't morons and know how to wear a mask, we just went through some parts of the state recently that people apparently don't know how to wear a mask and it made us nervous.)
- Upon entering the shop you will sanitize your hands with the hand sanitizer provided. There will be no entry without doing so.
- We are allowing two groups in at each time slot, each group may be one or two individuals, including children. We ask that you keep your children closer to you than you might normally, as to help them not touch too many surfaces if not supervised.
- We must demand that your time is ended when scheduled so we have enough time in the shop by ourselves to clean and sanitize, take a bathroom break if needed, or take a bite of whatever food we're trying to finish throughout the day. So please wrap up your shopping at least 40 minutes into your visit, if not earlier, so we have time to check you out within your appointment time.
- Rules are subject to change. We reserve the right to refuse entry to anyone who is not willing to adhere to these guidelines. This isn't a public space, you don't have a right to enter without following our rules.
The photo is of a garage we drove past up in Andersonville on Clark St. We don't know who's garage it is, who painted it, but we will give credit if someone tells us who's responsible for it.